Luxury 100% British Wool
TOFT's range of pure wool DK yarn is seriously luxurious. It is spun in the UK from handpicked fleeces to ensure a very soft, silky yarn with a beautiful sheen. TOFT DK has been designed to provide the perfect twist and loft, making this yarn fast and smooth to work with.
The natural colours are available in 100g balls with 25g colour balls also available. This yarn is just waiting to be worked into a special project.
FIBRE: 100% British Wool
WEIGHT: DK (8 Ply)
NEEDLES: 3.25mm - 5mm
UNIT WEIGHT: 100g ball (225m/100g)
WASHING: Handwash and dry flat
- 24 stitches and 32 rows to 10cm on 3.25mm needles
- 22 stitches and 30 rows to 10cm on 3.75mm needles
- 22 stitches and 29 rows to 10cm on 4mm needles
- 20 stitches and 28 rows to 10cm on 4.5mm needles
- 20 stitches and 26 rows to 10cm on 5mm needles
Keep an eye out for the TOFT DK yarns appearing in crochet and knitting kits soon!