Get The Embroidery Fabrics You Need For Your Project
When you make your own embroidery on fabric, you have the power to create any design you wish. Our embroidery fabrics are available in different thread counts and in 100% cotton, linen, and blends. You have a choice from even weave fabric for embroidery or embroidery Aida cloth fabric.
Our fibres and materials are designed to make your stitching easier. Each of our fabrics has water-soluble lines marked on them to help reduce the risk of mistakes, allowing you to make embroidered fabrics much easier.
Your fabric choice will depend on what you are planning to make and the embroidery technique you plan to use. Make your own beautiful embroidered cotton fabric or embroidered linen fabric with our selections.
What You Should Try Fabric Embroidery
- Doing embroidery on fabric can help boost your mental health in a way that can reduce anxiety and stress levels. Embroidering can also help you become more mindful.
- Embroidery can help boost your confidence and give you a sense of achievement, each time you finish an embroidery project. Shop online for embroidery materials, such as fabric, threads, and needles.
- Embroidery on fabric allows you to beautify plain fabrics for clothing or even home decor.
- Embroidery can enhance your creativity. Embroidered fabrics are works of art.
How to Embroider on Fabric
Don’t be intimidated when you see a beautiful piece of embroidered fabric. Fabric embroidery is actually simpler than you think. Here are the basic steps:
- Choose a design.
- Draw or print the design on a thin sheet of paper and cut around it.
- Attach the paper to the fabric using pins.
- Get your embroidery thread and needle ready. Knot the end to secure it.
- Start embroidering from the underside of the fabric. Sew the design through the fabric and paper using your chosen stitching technique. It can be a running stitch, back stitch, or split stitch.
- Once you have completed the embroidery, tie a double knot on the underside of the fabric to secure the ends. Cut off any excess thread.
- Carefully rip away the paper from the fabric.
See? It’s super easy! If you have zero experience with fabric embroidery, start with a simple design first. As you gain more experience and progress your skills, you can work on more complex embroidery designs.
Why Buy Embroidery Material Online From Thread Collective?
At Thread Collective we’re cross stitch and embroidery lovers like you. We know you invest a lot of time into your craft. That’s why we’re passionate about connecting local creatives like you with premium quality brands.
We’ve scoured and source material, embroidery floss, embroidery tools, and cross-stitch frames from top brands around the world. And we’re continually evolving our range and looking for new opportunities to work with local manufacturers to broaden our supply of locally sourced products.
Shop online for our range of high-quality embroidery materials today and find the perfect fabric for your embroidery projects.