AVL Workshop Computer Dobby Loom
The AVL Workshop Dobby Loom is a lightweight, portable loom with Compu-Dobby® up to 24 harnesses. It's also our least expensive computerized dobby loom. This is a great entry-level loom into computerized weaving!
16 Inch Workshop Dobby Loom
The original “California Traveler” is designed for portability with quick setup/take-down features that allow you to take your fully warped loom on the road.
24 Inch Workshop Dobby Loom
In addition to the standard features, the 24” WDL includes a separate cloth storage beam. The 24” WDL is an excellent value for sampling and small projects.
AVL Workshop Dobby Loom Features
- 16" or 24" weaving widths.
- AVL Compu-Dobby® IV - 8, 16 or 24 shafts.
- Interchangeable Design Unit on wheels for easy transport
- X-Frame Body
- Standard Bottom Swing Beater
- Stainless Steel Reed: 6, 8, 10, 12 or 15 Dent (please specify at time of order)
- Sectional Warp Beam with 2” sections - hoops are removable for use as plain beam. (Second Warp Beam System Available)
- AVL “Sticky” Front Beam
- 25 Polyester Heddles per harness
- User Manual
- 2-Year AVL Warranty
- 1-Year Subscription to Handweaving.net